See ya again on the next month if there're no mistake here. X'3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A little late for this month, but I'm now coming! Yay! ;▽;/
This time got a little different details, please read carefully! C:
click to the images to see larger details
★★ And for the order other than in the menu, please note and talk! ^ ^ ★★
[Example of already done commission]
4. [WaffleLeech] [R-18 work]
- Waiting for confirmation
- Illustration order confirmed, Half Paid (* on the back means full paid)
- Illustration order sketch confirmed, full paid || Pixel or Chibi order confirmed, Full paid
• PAYPAL [email@example.com]
• Bangkok Bank (It's Thailand's bank. You could pay via this if you're Thai. C: )
How to Order
1. Send me a note with a word "Commission" in title.
2. In the description needs to have the necessary info.
• Which drawing style to order (Simple Style / Chibi Style / Pixel Art)
• Additional Options (Simple Background / Complex Background / Additional Animation / Or nothing)
• Picture size; 3:4(Portrait setup) or 16:9(Landscape setup) or what ever not bigger than 2500*2500px <<< For Chibi Style and Pixel Art don't need this
• Reference pics of the character(s)
• Where(for background) or how you want the picture or character to look like (you can leave it blank and I'll do what I think it's suits for)
**Basic English language should be very help. I'm not so good in English reading and typing! ^ ^;
3. Example Order
Example for Illustration;
With Complex Background and Animation Addition
Size : 16:9 (1920 width : 1080 height) (You can leave this blank to let me choose myself C: )
here's the reference pics of characters;
Character sheet - Cyane Gylliesta
Character Sheet - Master Fairy
Example for Pixel Art Animation;
I prefer to commission for Small Doll Pixel Art Animation.
This's my character reference;
Character Sheet - Millie Grains
Please draw her standing like idle animation of platformer game. Just blinking and moving a little is okay
4. After order, please wait for the reply note and total price from me.
• If the total price is lesser than 50 USD, you have to pay full of total price before I'll start to work till it finish. (I'll give you a look of sketch/ non animated pixel to confirm before going to finish)
• If the total price is more than 50 USD, You have to pay a half of total price before I'll start to work. and another half after sketch/ non animated pixel confirmed. before I'm going to finish the work.
• Or if you comfortable to, you can pay all at once. :3
• The major fix is allow only in sketch/ non animated pixel process.
• There maybe some of little charge if you need major fix after the work is done(finish coloring part). But in case of it's my own mistake such as forgot some details, the fixing price is free indeed ^ ^;
• If I can't do your request, I'll tell you in first reply of note before the payment.
• When finish, I'll send you a note and submit to my gallery. Feel free to say if you don't want me to publish the work. C:
• For some of works that I feel uneasy to upload. I may ask to not publish the work in my own gallery, hope you understand. ^ ^;
Feel free to ask or help me correct the mistake about commission!
P.S. Sorry but after the slots are full, I won't take the reserving for the next round slots for many reasons. YuY